5-star luxury hotel in Provence – Couvent des Minimes Hotel and L’Occitane Spa
We have the greatest job in the world, and we get to do it in such a fantastic place!
When I was a child, I would love it when people came to visit us.
It gave me such a feeling of fulfilment.
Today I am passionate about my job, as it is a dream come true for me.
Nestled in the heart of Provence, we are proud of our establishment: Le Couvent des Minimes Hotel & L’Occitane Spa.
More than ever, accompanied by a great team, we are so pleased to have you among us, so make yourself at home!
The family-style spirit that is so cherished by the Relais & Châteaux label has been reinvented in our establishment.
Le Couvent des Minimes, steeped in history, in beautiful natural surroundings, backing onto the picturesque village of Mane, is the epitome of Provence style and traditions!
You are sure to be won over by its tranquillity, natural setting and bucolic walks.
Celebration of the senses is on the menu with Chef Jérôme Roy. He will move, thrill and surprise you...
The L’Occitane Spa will pamper you in its cosy cocoon during this unforgettable fairy-tale stay.
All the staff, my wife and I are really looking forward to welcoming you here.
See you soon!
Facilities and services
- 46 rooms including eight suites
- Satellite television and DVD player in all rooms
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
We have two Deluxe Restanque rooms with disabled access.
Restaurants and bars
- “Le Cloître” gastronomic restaurant
- “Le Pesquier” bistro restaurant
- “Le Caveau des Minimes” musical bar
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Petanque pitch
- Park and herb gardens to discover
- Golf club nearby (20km away)
- Three private rooms hosting between two and 50 people (including a 12-person boardroom)
- The 255m² church (hosting 150 people), which can be entirely hired out for your private use (for exhibitions, cocktail parties, gala evenings etc.)
Le Couvent des Minimes Hotel and L’Occitane Spa
- Six treatment rooms, including two double rooms
- Indoor relaxation pool
- Laconium and steam room
- Two saunas
CLOSING COUVENT DES MINIMES
From the top of the bell tower, 4 centuries are looking down on us.
Over the course of the last 5 years, the Couvent des Minimes Hotel & Spa by L’Occitane has humoured the whims of the 21st century.
From the 1st of December 2013, the doors of our little paradise will close in order to show you a fresh, new look.
The entire team of the Couvent des Minimes will work during this time so that you may rediscover our establishment.
The 18th of April 2014 will be for you, and for us, a historical date… the reopening.
Throughout this 138 day process, we will be delighted to share with you the progress of this renovation on our Facebook page.
We look forward to welcoming you again
Distinction and member